Snake and Lizard Repellent
Snake and Lizard Repellent
The Snake and Lizard Repellent is the perfect house guard from snakes, lizards, iguanas, and other reptiles. This product prevents reptiles from passing or stationing on the treated area. The Snake and Lizard Repellent creates an olfactory barrier particularly disagreeable for reptiles like snakes, lizards and geckos.
- The specific formula in natural granules makes its application easy and quick thanks to the measuring cup included.
- It is perfect for keeping out reptilian animals as the scent deters them and keeps them away from the area.
- The formula used to create the granules does not act as a poison, and it will not harm the animals.
- The Snake and Lizard Repellent can be applied in any area where reptiles station like meadow, gardens, green areas terraces, campings and pool decks.
- The product comes in a 1,000 ml bottle, suitable to cover up to 50 m2 of land.
Snake and Lizard Repellent - Usage
- Sprinkle one cap of snake, lizard, salamander, and reptile repellent for every 2m2 in the area to be protected from reptiles.
- One cap of repellent is equivalent to about 50ml of product.
- The product remains effective for approximately one week.
- Heavy rains reduce the effectiveness of the product, so in case of heavy rains, repeat the treatment.
Snake and Lizard Repellent - Applications
- Use the snake, lizard, salamander, and reptile repellent outdoors: patios, farms, gardens, terraces, sidewalks, etc.
- Very useful for keeping snakes, lizards, salamanders, and reptiles away from: country houses, farms, and forest or field restaurants.
- The reptile repellent is effective against: snakes, vipers, salamanders, geckos and lizards.
Snake and Lizard Repellent - Composition
- 1,000ml container, suitable for covering up to 50m2 of land.
- Inert clay material and aromatic raw materials.
- Contains camphor oil (may cause allergic reaction).
Snake and Lizard Repellent - Frequently Asked Questions
Is this snake, lizard, and reptile repellent toxic or poisonous?
No, it is simply a repellent. The granules create an olfactory barrier that forces snakes, lizards, salamanders, geckos, and reptiles to leave the area.
What happens if a dog, cat, or other animal such as a cow, chicken, etc... ingests the reptile repellent granules?
Dogs, cats, and other animals will not eat the snake, lizard, and reptile repellent granules. In any case, if they did, it is not poisonous and would not affect them.
How long does a bottle of snake, lizard, salamander, and reptile repellent last?
Its duration depends a lot on the extent of the area to be treated and the climate. For common use, in dry climates it usually lasts up to 6 months. While in humid climates, it is necessary to repeat the treatment more often and it lasts about 2 months.