Repel Boars - Wild Boar Deterrents
Boars ar included in the list of the 100 most harmful invasive species in the world.
Wild boars are nocturnal animals, which usually live in groups of 2 to 7 individuals, and which eat practically everything: roots, fruits, truffles, acorns, mushrooms, snails, vegetables and other animals that they find by digging underground.
Wild boars have a highly developed sense of smell and hearing. For this reason, the existing wild boar repellents are divided into two categories:
- Olfactory Wild Boar deterrents.
- They are usually products with a strong odor. This smell displeases wild boars and drives them away from the area.
- They are temporary solutions that must be re-applied from time to time. Every 10-15 days in the wet and rainy seasons. And every 20-25 days in dry seasons.
- Olfactory boar deterrents protect small areas.
- It is necessary to have a good understanding of the behavior and patterns of the wild boars in the area to be protected (ie, animal entry areas, etc.) in order to apply the wild boar deterrent in the appropriate areas. Otherwise, it will not be effective.
- Sonic Wild Boar Deterrents.
- More effective.
- Easy to install.
- No maintenance required.
- They broadcast sounds. Digital recordings of alarmed, hostile and territorial boar are broadcast (audible to humans) through high fidelity weather-resistant speakers to trigger a primal fear and flee response.
- They provide great coverage. A single sonic wild boar deterrent covers up to 2.4 hectares.
- The "Super Pro PA4" wild boar repeller is our recommended solution to scare away wild boars. Boars soon relocate to where they can feed without feeling threatened.
- Sonic Boar Repeller "Super Pro PA4" harnesses the power of the natural communications and survival instincts of boars to effectively repel them from crops, orchards, gardens...