Rats, Mice & Insects Repeller - WK0300
Rats, Mice & Insects Repeller - WK0300 - Ultrasonic Pest Repeller - 280 M²
The Ultrasonic Pest Repeller WK0300 keeps rats, mice and crawling insects away from your home, garage, loft... Protects an area of up to 280 m² by emitting ultrasonic signals.
- Repels rats, mice, spiders, fleas, ticks and crawling insects.
- Device for indoor use, with an operating indicator light.
- Protects a maximum area of 280 m². The protected area diminishes considerably depending on the congestion in the room and the materials making up the walls, floors and ceilings.
- Simply plugs into a 220 V power socket with its 2 metre power supply cable.
- It comes with 2 loudspeakers.
- Energy consumption: 2.9 Watts.
- The effect is visible after 72 hours, and 2 weeks for rats. Leave it to emit ultrasonic signals round the clock.
- Place the device:
- Between 20 to 50 cm above the ground for fleas, mites, spiders.
- Between 5 to 60 cm above the ground for rats and mice.
- Several possible frequency and intensity adjustments
- Audible at certain settings.
- Three switches in the rear of the device:
- Left hand switch: down=Rodents, up=Insects.
- Centre switch: down=Audible<, up=Quiet.
- Right hand switch: down=Normal Power, up=High Power.
- If the results are not satisfactory, reposition the centre and right hand switches to Audible and High Power.
- Completely safe for humans, pregnant women, dogs, cats, birds, cattle, horses, sheep, poultry and reptiles.
How it Works
Independent laboratory tests have demonstrated that ultrasounds are effective at repelling pests. They are driven away by the powerful, fluctuating frequency of the ultrasounds, which pests find unsettling. Their environment feels hostile as they can no longer hear potential dangers and they therefore leave the area. Domestic rodents, such as hamsters and white mice, should not be kept in rooms protected by such devices.
The sounds emitted by the WK0300 Ultrasonic Pest Repeller are inaudible to the human ear as well as to dogs, cats and farm animals; these are known as “ultrasound”. The sound waves bounce off smooth surfaces but are absorbed by soft materials such as carpets and curtains. Ultrasounds cannot penetrate either walls or ceilings.
- Plug the WK0300 Ultrasonic Pest Repeller device into a 220-240V plug socket; the indicator light shows that the device is working correctly when it is switched to ON.
- To ensure it works efficiently, do not plug the device in behind furniture or curtains.
- This device requires no maintenance. Simply leave the device plugged in 24 hours a day.
- To increase its efficacy, move the device around from time to time and plug in additional devices in adjoining rooms as well as on each floor of the building.
- It may take up to two weeks to see the results. Leave the device running to ensure that pests do not return.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not use in bathrooms or other rooms with high humidity levels.
- Keep out of the reach of children.